CD Bon Jovi – Greatest Hits MP3









Banda: Bon Jovi

Álbum: Greatest Hits

Lançamento: 2013

Gênero: Rock Internacional

Formato:Mp3

Tamanho: 324 MB



TORRENT MP3 MAGNET











LISTA DE MÚSICAS:



CD1

1- Livin’ On A Prayer

2- You Give Love A Bad Name

3- It’s My Life

4- Have A Nice Day

5- Wanted Dead Or Alive

6- Bad Medicine

7- We Weren’t Born To Follow

8- I’ll Be There For You

9- Born To Be My Baby

10- Blaze Of Glory

11- Who Says You Can’t Go Home (Feat. Jeniffer Nettles)

12- Lay Your Hands On Me

13- Always

14- Runaway

15- What Do You Got?

16- No Apologies



CD2

1- In These Arms

2- Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night

3- Lost Highway

4- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead

5- In And Out Of Love

6- Keep The Faith

7- When We Were Beautiful

8- Bed Of Roses

9- This Ain’t A Love Song

10- These Days

11- (You Want To) Make a Memory

12- Blood On Blood

13- This Is Love, This Is Life

14- The More Things Change
Deixe Um Comentario Nessa Postagem :

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário